COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Testing at CBD Doctors Melbourne
CBD Doctors Melbourne offers COVID-19 (Coronavirus) drive-thru / walk-thru testing in the Melbourne CBD. Please book a telehealth consultation on Hotdoc or call 03 9077 9912 for an initial screening. Please note due to the large number of tests being conducted within Victoria results may take more than 3 days.Book An Appointment
Same day appointments available!
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Testing Clinic
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Australia
- The number of cases of infection with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is rising.
- All states have closed their borders to Victoria. Our movements have once again been restricted to stop spreading the virus.
- Although the majority of cases were originally connected to overseas travel, there are still many Australians that are contracting the virus locally especially in Victoria. Despite vigorous tracing of those in contact with infected people, for many we don’t know exactly where the infection has been contracted.
- To service this need, CBD Doctors Melbourne has opened Melbourne’s first drive-thru / walk thru COVID-19 (Coronavirus) testing clinic – operating from twice daily.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Clinic Testing Process
- The CBD Doctors Melbourne COVID-19 (Coronavirus) testing clinic operates twice daily.
- Book a tele-conference appointment online via Hotdoc, or call the clinic on 9077 9912 for initial screening via tele-conference.
- A doctor will contact you via phone or video link to assess your need for testing and recommend further actions.
- If you are coming for testing, please arrive at 53 Queen Street, Melbourne at the time of your appointment, call the reception and please remain in your vehicle or downstairs. You will be tested while you are in your vehicle or downstairs. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING.
- You will receive a call for payment – we accept debit or credit cards as well as direct deposits.
- Results will be made available within 2-3 days via phone or tele-consult due to the large number of Victorian’s currently being tested.